Kenny's has a limited warranty to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER and the original user for a time of five years from date of purchase that our acrylic shells will be fee of manufacturing defects.
Whirlpool systems have a one year LIMITED WARRANTY.
To obtain warranty replacements or repair, defective parts should be returned, transportation paid, to the place of purchase.
Our liability is limited only to repair or replacement of the parts at the point of original purchase. We shall not be held liable for any installation costs, labor or damage incurred from removal, damages or reinstallation. This warranty does not apply to products installed in commercial properties (Rental properties, Motels, Hotels, etc.).
THIS WARRANTY WILL NOT APPLY IF:
1) Tub is not installed according to our instructions or not installed according to local building codes and ordinances.
2) If moved from original point of installation.
3) If proper care and customary cleaning instructions are not followed.
4) If bathtub is subjected to abuse, mishandling or accident.
5) Not warranted outside the United States.
6) Dimensions may vary ± 1/2 inch.
7) Warranties are limited warranties.
Air Massage & Whirlpool Combination Disclaimer
The air massage system and whirlpool system can be used in conjunction with one another; however by doing so the peak performance of the whirlpool system will be reduced due to the volume of air being injected into the water from the air massage system. This is normal for all Air Massage/Whirlpool system Combination Packages.
ALL BATHTUBS HAVE BEEN TESTED AND CERTIFIED BY A LOCAL TESTING AGENT TO CONFORM TO HUD/UM 73A, IAMPO AND ANSI Z124.1 AND ARE UNDER A PROGRAM OR FACTORY INSPECTION BY ULI.